11.10.09

Everyday feels like a Monday, There is, no escaping from the heartache, Now I gotta put it back together, Because it's always better late then never.
Wishin' I could be in California, I wanna tell ya when I call ya, I could've fallen in love, I wish I'd fallen in love.
Out of our minds and out of time. Wishin' I could be with you, And to share the view, We could've fallen in love.
Waking up to people talking And it's getting later every morning, Now I realise it's nearly midday And I've wasted half my life to throw it away. Saying Everyday should be a new day To make you smile and find a new way Of falling in love.
Out of our minds, and out of time, Wishin' I could be with you, To share the view, We could've fallen in love, We could've fallen in love.
Sick of waiting, I can't take it gotta tell ya, Sick of waiting I can't take it gotta tell ya, Sick of waiting I can't take it gotta tell ya, Sick of waiting I cant take it gotta tell ya, Sick of waiting I cant take it gotta tell ya.
I can't take another night on my own, so I take a breath and then I pick up the phone she said OH

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario