4.12.09

It's too quite in HERE!

I hear what you're not saying, it's driving me crazy, it's like we stopped breathing in this room. We're both the last to believing, I know what you're thinking I wish you'd make your move. It's much too quiet in here, I wanna disappear, I'm hearing myself thinking too clear. It's too quiet in here make it all go away why can't we break the silence, finally. It's like you know where I'm going you follow me home but I never invite you inside. I see what you're not showing I've got you alone but the air is so still it's weird. It's too quiet in here, I wanna disappear I'm hearing myself thinking too clear It's too quiet in here make it all go away. Why can't we break the silence, finally. Don't stop, don't stop, telling me goodnigh, just promise you'll kiss me, goodbye.What's taking so long? Dont tell me you're not gonna try, the tension's building in my mind, i wanna scream and i know why. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario