19.1.10

This record is dedicated to all my fans, through this whole process you were all in my mind. I really hope you enjoy this. Thanks you so much for allowing me to be in your family, you're officially a part of mine. I am so thankful for each and every one of you. I am one of the luckiest girls in the world and it's all because you.
I would like to thank my mom for letting me follow my dreams and always being these to guide me. You are the most beautiful woman I've seen inside and outside. I can only hope to be as strong as you are one day[...]
My wizards cast and crew, you're my biggest fans and always support me, thank you! [...]
Taylor S. for being such an amazing friend, I dont know what i would do without you. Demi from Texas to here, we've been through a lot. Jenn for being my first friend in all this madness I really needed you.[...]
My band! Ethan, Joey, Nick and Greag. We are going to have such a wonderful year together and i coundn't have picked better guys to go through it with!
And lastly...Texas! Home sweet Home. 
Good Bless and THANK YOU all for everything...
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling BUT in rising everytime we fall"
Love Always.
Selena Marie Gomez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario