13.3.10

Everyday feels like a monday, there is no escaping from the heartache. Now I gotta put it back together, cause it's always better late then neverWishing I could be in California, I wanna tell ya when I call ya. I could fallen in love, I wish I'd fallen in love. Out of our minds and out of time, wishing I could be with you to share the view. We could fallen in love. Waking up to people talking and it's getting later every morning. Now I realise it's nearly midday and I've wasted half my life to throw it away. Saying, everyday should be a new day to make you smile and find a new way of falling in love.I could falling in love. Out of our minds and out of time, wishing I could be with you to share the view. We could fallen in love. Sick of waiting, I can't take it gotta tell ya. Sick of waiting I can't take it gotta tell ya. Sick of waiting, I can't take it gotta tell ya. Sick of waiting I can't take it gotta tell ya. Sick of waiting, I can't take it gotta tell ya. I can't take another night on my own, so I take a breath and then I pick up the phone she said OH OH OH!
Puse esta cancion ya hace bastente en el blog, pero es tan adictiva. No se si soy yo que me vicio con todo o si es la cancion. Es hermosa, es una de las pocas canciones que puedo escuchar miles de veces seguidas y no exagero cuando digo MILES de veces. Cada dos o tres meses me agarra la emocion de escucharla y aunque intente evitarlo o cambiar de cancion NO PUEDO dejar de escucharla. Es una de las mejores canciones que existen... lejos.

1 comentario:

  1. Opino IGUAL que vos, AMO esa canción, es tan buena y hermosa la letra.
    Siempre entro a tu blog :B ajaja, me encanta, un beso :]

    ResponderEliminar