20.11.09



....
Joe: you're so purple
ant2: yes,like always,it's my color,I want to be president too,so I think I'll
go so far with this color..I wanted o talk with you joe
Joe: nice
ant2: you are a babysitter
Joe: nice eyebrow
ant2: dude,listen,pay attention to me,I'm talking with you

....
Presenter: Okay,Joe,talk us about your hobby of imitating Beyonce (laughs)
Joe: yeah,every friday we dress up as beyonce and record a video.That was one time for having fun and for the fans.there was a contest where I had to do something so...next time you can do it with me.
Presenter: yes,yes,we can do a great dance together.
Joe: with someone big in spain here,or...maybe shakira

NONONONO, JOSEPH! CUANDO PUSIERON EL VIDEO! TU CARA POR DIOS! SOS LO MAS PERFECTO ENCIMA TE REIAS MIENTRAS LE HABLABAS AL TIPO. SOS LO MEJOR QUE EXISTE Y AMO VERTE REIR-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario