24.4.10

She loves music, but she hates my band. Loves Prince, she's his biggest fan.
Not big on holding hands, but that's allright because i've still got her.
She keeps up on current affairs. PRADA IS WHAT SHE WEAR.
I dont know what she sees on me but Im happy that she's happy.
Now that she's with me and I'm freaking out because I'm just so lucky.
Oh, she makes me feel like shit. It's always something.
But I cant get over this. She think she's nothing cause she's everything I ask for.
Everything I aks for... a little more. Everything I ask for... and so much more.
First fights turn into into sex. I wonder what comes next.
She loves to always keep me guessing.
And she wont give it up and and we both know it's because...- Everything I ask for-

"For some reason, after listening to a couple of the maine songs i feel like they're kinda perverted"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario